- 13″ Automotive Style Clutch: Routine clutch plate adjustments are not required resulting in reduced maintenance requirements.
- 45 Gallon Fuel Tank: The large capacity fuel tank provides approximately 17 hours of operation before refueling. With varying tow vehicle configurations, the center-mounted fuel fill location enables the operator to conveniently refuel from either side of the machine.
- Accessible Drum Housing: The drum cover enhances serviceability while the locking mechanism helps increase safety during maintenance.
- Bed-knife/Anvil Adjustment: This design allows adjustment of the bed-knife/anvil without having to climb into or under the machine.
- Bottom Feed Stop Bar: Helps to increase operator safety while feeding material.
The perfect balance of power and versatility
This line of brushwood chippers have earned a reputation for job site productivity and operator safety features. The Vermeer BC1500 brush chipper comes equipped with a 125 hp (93 kW) John Deere Tier 3 diesel engine, double sided knives, a drum speed of 1980 rpm, and a formidable feed speed of 37.2 metres per minute.
Chip smarter and faster
With the patented SmartFeed system, the Vermeer BC1500 wood chipper monitors engine rpm and adjusts the feed rollers to optimise productivity, reduce jams and keep the wheels moving. The unit comes with 40.1cm floatation tyres making the drive over soft sand and loose ground easier.
Low footprint, high chipping capacity
Getting the most out of any piece of equipment means taking it to all your job sites without a hassle – and knowing it can deliver. The Vermeer BC1500XL wood chipper is designed for natural disaster cleanup or other applications in which contractors and municipalities require a 15″ (38 cm) chipping capacity. Its narrow footprint makes it ideal to enter into smaller yards, schools and properties, for a simple, straightforward cleanup.
Seamless chipping experience
Working longer hours without disruption is key when you’re operating multiple projects at a time.
With a 45 gallon (170 L) fuel tank, the Vermeer BC1500XL Wood Chipper offers 17 hours of operation before refuelling, making it easier to deploy at short notice, and increasing productivity three-fold.
Operator safety is key
Easy access to vital controls such as access to the engine enclosure, smart feed control bars, and a bottom feed stop bar make safety a priority for the Vermeer BC1500XL Wood Chipper. Chip with ease, knowing your safety has been prioritised, and with winch compatibility, you can always call on extra equipment for the heavier logs.
Get yourself to our dealership today
Whether you’re in the NT or WA, our team is here to support your next project with expert after-sales support and decades of experience on the job. If you’re new to tree care equipment or adding to an existing fleet, the Vermeer BC1500XL Wood Chipper comes in with all the necessary power and versatility you’ll need to get the job done right.
Head on over to your Vermeer WA & NT dealership today and have a chat with our team about how best to achieve your goals. Simply give the team a call on (08) 6245 6294, or reach out online for a quote.