- Improve productivity with the SmartFeed system, which monitors engine rpm and senses jams, automatically stopping or reversing the rollers as needed.
- Reduce vibration and structural loading to the rear of the machine with vertical feed rollers designed with helical cleats that hold material more firmly.
- Protect your investment with a 3-year/3000-hour extended limited warranty on drum housings, cutter drums, shaft and ring-fetter hubs in addition to the 1-year/1000-hour Vermeer equipment limited warranty.
- Provides operator safety with a 62.5”/158.8 cm long feed table for extra distance and exclusive bottom feed stop bar system.
Tackle the big stuff
The Vermeer BC1800XL wood chipper is equipped with state-of-the-art vertical feed rollers, which reduce vibration whilst allowing you to push through bigger, heavier logs. Tackle wood waste measuring up to 19”/48.3 cm with the powerful BC1800XL Wood Chipper, and take advantage of the patented SmartFeed control system, EcoIdle™ engine control system (which monitors engine performance and then either reverses or stops the vertical feed rollers as needed).
Ultimate power and productivity
Three engine options ranging from 110 hp/82 kW to 170 hp/126.8 kW allows you to select your ideal level of power. Changing the power levels via the standard Tree Commander™ remote control, gives the operator increased control and maximises job-site productivity. You can either attach the remote to the operator’s belt or place it conveniently in an optional bracket mounted directly to the operator’s station of a Vermeer mini skid steer.
The Vermeer BC1800XL brush chipper is designed with operator safety in mind. With an intuitive feed control system mounted over the feed table, operators can easily select forward, reverse or stop. A smart feed stop mechanism allows operators to stop the chipper in emergencies by simply activating it by pressing with your knee or leg.
Get ahead with optional extras
Vermeer WA & NT understand the variety of operational environments our clients work in. Sometimes the job can’t be done without help from some critical extras like a winch to move logs more effectively. Here’s what else you can add to the formidable Vermeer BC1800XL Wood Chipper:
- Winch: Why not add on an optional winch with 150’/45.7 m line to move logs up to 2,000 lbs/907 kg onto the feed table.
- Special paint: sometimes you can’t control where your worksite is – whether it’s on the suburban streets or in a densely wooded zone. Special paint allows you to maintain the integrity of your machine for the long run.
- Adjustable height discharge chute: ever-changing work environments mean different conditions and necessary heights for your discharge system. Get ahead with an adjustable discharge chute for easier operation.
- Planned maintenance: at Vermeer WA & NT we offer you premium planned maintenance on request. Simply talk to one of our qualified sales reps today to find out more.
Improve your chipping capability today
Ready to improve your chipping capabilities? At Vermeer WA & NT, we’re standing by to assist your next move. With expert after-sales support, premium equipment, you can feel confident knowing you’re in safe hands. Give us a call today on (08) 6245 6294, or reach out online for a quote.